An Introduction to Child Development
A bespoke training course devised for educators who are keen to further support children with their learning and development
- To outline how child development is linked to brain development.
- To explore the area of child development.
- To make links to age and stage of development.
- To develop an understanding of the work of key theorists.
- To identify ways to promote a sound understanding of child development for educators
- Guidance Notes
- Copies of Presentation for Trainer and Delegates
- Additional Hand-outs for Delegates linked to the training
- List of Resources to support this Training
Investment for settings:
In the case of local authorities, organisations and companies, please email to discuss: Laura@LauraHenryConsultancy.com
NeYTCO members receive a 10% discount per training package!
Please email: admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com – for the discount code.