Key Person Training
A bespoke training course for all educators to develop an understanding of the key person’s role, within the EYFS
- To understand the importance of the key person approach.
- To understand the importance of building positive relationships with children.
- To know what the needs of your key children will be.
- To recognise the importance of adult-to-child attachments.
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Guidance Notes
- Copies of the Presentation for Trainer and Delegates
- Additional Hand-outs for Delegates linked to the Training
- List of Resources to support this Training
Investment for settings:
In the case of local authorities, organisations and companies, please email to discuss: Laura@LauraHenryConsultancy.com
NeYTCO members receive a 10% discount per training package!
Please email: admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com – for the discount code.