I have a wide selection of resources and books
These resources have been created and are available to support settings, practitioners and those working in the Early Years Sector. There is also my range of books including the Jo-Jo and Gran-Gran series.
Please see, below, a list of those currently available:
- Early Years Club. A membership club I have set up for the Sector, which includes many of previously paid for resources for each member, discounts on consultancy, training, events and resources not included in the membership pack plus more.
- Personalised Policies and Procedures. We can provide you with Bespoke personalised policies and procedures for your setting
- Laura Interviews: Early Years Leaders. Free Podcasts you can listen to anywhere: on your phone, tablet or computer – it’s literally training on the go!
- Informative Facebook Live Sessions. I host free Facebook live sessions on a range of subjects – past recordings are also available.
- Books. Details of my range of books available on Amazon and from my online shop.
- My Early Years Conversation Cards. I have developed my range of Early Years Conversation Cards to enable children to listen, share and connect with their peers and adults and to support parents and carers to encourage open discussions with children
- Play Creation Poster by Sandra J Stone. Illustrating what children are learning while they play
- Laura Speaks. My range of Keynote Speeches that can be downloaded and used for a variety of purposes including conferences, inset days, training days, staff meetings, one-on-one sessions and to support the induction programme
- Personalised Induction Programme. A unique induction programme for Early Years settings
- KiSP© – Keep it Simple Planning. Resources and documents to support the planning process plus access to my previously recorded training webinar
- Training and More. A reflective document aims to support reflection throughout the continuous development process.
- E-Learning: Effective Supervision. An online training course aimed at room leaders and managers, learners will be introduced to the concept of supervision and its important role within a well-managed setting, particularly in terms of safeguarding.
- Free Resources. In addition to the Podcasts and Facebook sessions, I have a range of documents available for you to download and keep
I am continually working on providing more resources to add to this list to support the Early Years sector