Due to several requests from clients, international award-winning trainer, consultant and author Laura Henry has decided to start a club for the sector.
Please watch this short film of Laura explaining the membership scheme.
In short, Laura and her team of experts will become your setting’s operations and quality department, providing a range of online and offline support including a range of documents, services, podcasts and webinars.
Laura, in her role as an expert witness working with solicitors and barristers and as an ex-Ofsted inspector, knows the importance of making sure that settings are legally compliant and Ofsted ready. She regularly supports settings with her creative and bespoke ideas, helping them to raise standards and fulfil their potential.
With the changing role of support from local authorities, settings are increasingly in need of more direct and quality support.
Documents will be updated regularly and new documents, systems and processes will be provided in line with good practice and made available to coincide with updates to legislation.
Laura fully understands that all settings need to balance the books and has made the investment for this service as cost effective as possible, ensuring it is accessible to all types of settings, including childminders, pre-schools, schools, nurseries and children’s centres. Rather than a charge per setting, Laura feels it is more fair and transparent to charge per member of staff working directly with children.
There will also be discounts on Laura’s training, consultancy and one-on-one coaching services.
- Personalised Induction Programme
- Recruitment Checklist
- Keep it Simple Planning (KiSP©) package
- Annual Declaration
- Train the Trainer: Bespoke training package on a range of themes
- Training clips
- More forms and documents to include: *
Previous Injury Form
- Access to inspiring personal and professional development webinars, including world renowned Early Years specialists, which can be watched as and when you wish.
*The documents will be provided to you to print electronically, or we can provide branded hard copies for you instead.
There’s more! Discounts!
- 15% discount on Laura’s bestselling policies and procedures, branded with your setting’s logo, your details and local information. We can also print a hard copy for you as well.
- 15% discount on all of Laura’s training events.
- 15% discount on personalised consultancy – this could be an on-site visit, or help with reviewing your SEF.
- 15% discount on all of Laura’s products and resources including, but not limited to:
Laura’s Early Years conversation cards
Laura’s Jo-Jo and Gran-Gran series
Play Creation poster
- 50% discount on all of Laura’s online coaching – e.g. skype/telephone sessions – this could be on staffing issues, quality or recruitment, for example.
We will also be providing discounts from suppliers including HR, business, health and safety and online journals, and hope to be adding more exclusive partners to this list in the near future.
£25 per full-time equivalent member of staff (who work directly with children) per year
To apply for membership or request more information:
Please email: admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com providing your name and setting details
Receive discounted rates with your Club Membership from The Nursery HR People
Receive discounted rates on training with First Aid for Life – both their scheduled practical and blended courses and also their online training
Discount codes for our partner suppliers will be provided on confirmation of Membership