Feeling Empowered When Ofsted arrives: Celebrating Your Practice!
The course is for educators who are looking to inspire their practice, linked to Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework.
- To empower educators to showcase their practice during an inspection
- To discuss what we mean by quality and good practice
- To focus on the needs of the children; their passions and how they learn and develop
- To look at effective communication techniques to share with inspectors
- To unpick elements of the CIF
Each Delegate will receive:
- FREE resources
- course hand-outs
- copy of presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a full day training course held in a plush training venue and includes unlimited refreshments and a three-course restaurant lunch.
If you need an overnight stay, please ask us about our discounted corporate rates for accommodation at the venue.
Next Date: Saturday 30th March 2018
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Croydon – close to public transport with easy car parking
Early Bird Special Pricing!
Book before Friday 11th January 2019 for the reduced Early Bird rate of:
£75.00 + VAT per Delegate
(Full price investment: £95.00 + VAT per Delegate)
Status: Places available
Also available under Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Email admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com for more information or to reserve your space.
Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Book three places on any of Laura’s Bespoke Training dates and pay for just two!
Alternatively, Laura can deliver this training to you in your setting on a Staff Training or Inset Day.