Feeling empowered when Ofsted arrives: celebrating your practice!
The course is for educators who are looking to inspire their practice, linked to Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework.
- To empower educators to showcase their practice during an inspection
- To discuss what we mean by quality and good practice
- To focus on the needs of the children; their passions and how they learn and develop
- To look at effective communication techniques to share with inspectors
- To unpick elements of the CIF
Each Delegate will receive:
- course hand-outs and resources
- copy of presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a half day training course held in a plush training venue and includes servings of refreshments
If you need an overnight stay, please ask us about our discounted corporate rates for accommodation at the venue.
Saturday 20th January 2018
9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: Croydon – close to public transport with easy car parking
Early Bird Special Pricing!
Book before the end of September 2017 for the reduced Early Bird rate of:
£45.00 + VAT per Delegate
(Full price investment: £65.00 + VAT per Delegate)
Status: Places available
Email admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com for more information or to reserve your space.