“Less paperwork! More time with the children!”
In this course, we will:
- research the theory behind observing, assessing and planning
- value the continuous environment
- identify children’s starting points
- unpick the role of the adult
- note how to spontaneously plan, based on children’s interests and passions
- understand how to support parents with their children’s learning at home
- develop systems to track children’s learning and development.
A child-centred, key person approach making planning simple but meaningful. Easy team planning, saving time while improving quality. Works perfectly in the setting. Wish I’d thought of it! Brilliant, enjoyable training. Thanks Laura.”
Kim Benham, owner, Sparkles Pre-School
This KiSP Webinar is now available for purchase.
An Evergreen Resource
Access to the webinar is supplied and includes all of the documents including the Guide, examples and templates plus other supporting documents.
Fee: £25 + VAT
Please email email@example.com for more information or to place your order