Less paperwork! More time with the children!”
A reflective course that will not only help educators to use a quality and reflective approach to observing, assessing and planning for children’s next steps, but will also help to reduce the amount of paperwork that educators use in their day-to-day duties.
In this course, we will:
- research the theory behind observing, assessing and planning
- value the continuous environment
- identify children’s starting points
- unpick the role of the adult
- note how to spontaneously plan, based on children’s interests and passions
- understand how to support parents with their children’s learning at home
- develop systems to track children’s learning and development.
A child-centred, key person approach making planning simple but meaningful. Easy team planning, saving time while improving quality. Works perfectly in the setting. Wish I’d thought of it! Brilliant, enjoyable training. Thanks Laura.”
Kim Benham, owner, Sparkles Pre-School
Delegates will receive:
- FREE templates
- course handouts and presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a full day training course held in a plush training venue and includes unlimited refreshments and a three-course restaurant lunch
Next Date: Saturday 14th September 2019
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Croydon – close to public transport with easy car parking
Early Bird Special Pricing!
Book before Friday 28th June 2019 for the reduced Early Bird rate of: £75.00 + VAT per Delegate
(Full price investment: £95.00 + VAT per Delegate)
Status: Places available
Also available under Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Email admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com for more information or to reserve your space.
Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Book three places on any of Laura’s Bespoke Training dates and pay for just two!
Alternatively, Laura can deliver this training to you in your setting on a Staff Training or Inset Day.