Less paperwork! More time with the children!”
A reflective course that will not only help educators to use a quality and reflective approach to observing, assessing and planning for children’s next steps, but will also help to reduce the amount of paperwork that educators use in their day-to-day duties.
In this course, we will:
- research the theory behind observing, assessing and planning
- value the continuous environment
- identify children’s starting points
- unpick the role of the adult
- note how to spontaneously plan, based on children’s interests and passions
- understand how to support parents with their children’s learning at home
- develop systems to track children’s learning and development.
A child-centred, key person approach making planning simple but meaningful. Easy team planning, saving time while improving quality. Works perfectly in the setting. Wish I’d thought of it! Brilliant, enjoyable training. Thanks Laura.”
Kim Benham, owner, Sparkles Pre-School
Delegates will receive:
- FREE templates
- course handouts and presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a full day training course held in a plush training venue and includes unlimited refreshments and a three-course restaurant lunch
We will announce future dates on our Events Page
Alternatively, Laura can deliver this training to you in your setting on a Staff Training or Inset Day.
To register your interest or for further information, please email: Admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com