Self-Evaluation and Reflective Practice
A highly interactive webinar that will help educators gain the skills to evaluate their own practice; it is vitally important that educators can sustain effective self-evaluation.
- To encourage reflective practice and self-evaluation.
- To establish links to training and continuous personal and professional development.
- To recognise how to involve children in the process of self-evaluation.
- To support educators to critique their own practice.
- To emphasise the importance of parental involvement.
- To discuss why evaluative language is important, especially when completing the Ofsted SEF and other reflective practice tools and audits.
- To consider how to evidence peer support.
- To develop a reflective log.
Participants will receive:
- How to participate in a webinar’ instructions
- Presentation and Handouts
Investment is only: £35:00 + VAT
(For trainers and companies an additional licence investment –
please email for further information.)
Please check our Events Page for future dates for this popular Webinar
To register your interest and for further information please email: Admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com