It’s all happening before two!
- Recognise the developmental needs of babies
- Look at the work of the main theorists and philosophical practice
- Discuss the importance of the role of the Key Person
- Identify how to support the EYFS in practice, especially babies’ personal, social and emotional development, communication and language as well as physical development
- Reaffirm the importance of the enabling and emotional environment, both indoor and outdoor
- Debate the impact of sensory play (treasure baskets/heuristic play)
- Link the three characteristics of effective teaching and learning to practice
- Reiterate how to work in partnership with parents
- Produce an action plan to support practice in your setting
Delegates will receive:
- FREE templates
- course handouts and presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a full day training course held in a plush training venue and includes unlimited refreshments and a three-course restaurant lunch.
We will announce future dates on our Events Page
Alternatively, Laura can deliver this training to you in your setting on a Staff Training or Inset Day.
To register your interest or for further information, please email: Admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com