It’s All Happening Before Two!
A bespoke course for educators and teachers, where we will explore how to support babies with their care, learning and welfare. Covering what does it mean to be a baby and how to create an exceptional environment for babies.
We will look at:
- Recognise the developmental needs of babies
- Look at the work of the main theorists and philosophical practice
- Discuss the importance of the role of the Key Person
- Identify how to support the EYFS in practice, especially babies’ personal, social and emotional development, communication and language as well as physical development
- Reaffirm the importance of the enabling and emotional environment, both indoor and outdoor
- Debate the impact of sensory play (treasure baskets/heuristic play)
- Link the three characteristics of effective teaching and learning to practice
- Reiterate how to work in partnership with parents
- Produce an action plan to support practice in your setting
Delegates will receive:
- FREE templates
- course handouts
- copy of presentation
- certificate of attendance
This is a full day training course held in a plush training venue and includes unlimited refreshments and a three-course restaurant lunch.
Next Date: Saturday 9th March 2019
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Croydon – close to public transport with easy car parking
Early Bird Special Pricing!
Book before Friday 11th January 2019 for the reduced Early Bird rate of:
£75.00 + VAT per Delegate
(Full price investment: £95.00 + VAT per Delegate)
Status: Places available
Also available under Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Email admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com for more information or to reserve your space.
Laura’s Three for Two Offer!
Book three places on any of Laura’s Bespoke Training dates and pay for just two!
Alternatively, Laura can deliver this training to you in your setting on a Staff Training or Inset Day.