Helping Children to Self-Regulate their Behaviour
A bespoke course for educators and teachers, looking at the importance of supporting children with their emotional well-being and emphasising the importance of helping children to self-regulate their behaviour
- To explore developmentally appropriate ways to support children’s understanding and skills in this area.
- To discuss what is meant by the term ‘self-regulation’ and the links to children’s personal, social and emotional development.
- To help educators to feel confident by staying calm and responding in a competent and effective manner.
- To share ideas on how to empower children to self-regulate their own behaviour.
- To provide educators with strategies to support children with their emotions and behaviour.
- To support educators in understanding the importance of a whole-setting, holistic approach to self-regulation.
- Guidance Notes
- Copies of Presentation for Trainer and Delegates
- Additional Hand-outs for Delegates linked to the training
- List of Resources to support this Training
Investment for settings:
In the case of local authorities, companies and organisations, please email to discuss: Laura@LauraHenryConsultancy.com
NeYTCO members receive a 10% discount per training package!
Please email: admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com – for the discount code.