Introduction to the EYFS
A bespoke training course for all Early Years Educators to extend their skills and understand how practice links to the EYFS
- To understand the EYFS.
- To explore the seven areas of the EYFS.
- To focus on the Learning and Development requirements: Learning and Development & Early Learning Goals
- To know the difference between the prime and specific areas.
- To gain knowledge of the seven areas of learning.
- To reflect on what the seven areas look like in practice.
- To look at the Three Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- Guidance Notes
- Copies of Presentation for Trainer and Delegates
- Additional Hand-outs for Delegates linked to the training
- List of Resources to support this Training
Investment for settings:
In the case of local authorities, organisations and companies, please email to discuss: Laura@LauraHenryConsultancy.com
NeYTCO members receive a 10% discount per training package!
Please email: admin@LauraHenryConsultancy.com – for the discount code.